|Air strikes in Syria.|
Moving on from that note, I am here to discuss the festivities! I still haven't decked out my little flat, bearing in mind I am not coated in riches what so ever, bills and rent cost me a good £800 a month, I work 5 days a week in a minimum wage job, making roughly £200 a week, thats with the taxes, if I can scrape bonuses together I can make more, the odd £20-40 helps me massively with food and other essentials! However I do want to do Christmas right this year, I want stockings and tinsel, I want a tree, lights and just a festive theme!
|Mornings on the beach!|
I also want to start thinking about my goals for next year. I had seven goals when I moved to Brighton, and want to do a fresh set of goals. Now I know it's not uncommon for the whole 'New year new me!' But that isn't what I want, I know next year I'm not suddenly going to get a whole new lease of life overnight. I do want a few things to change however:
1) Keep up with healthy eating (started at the moment-want to get better)
2) Meet new people and make friends in Brighton
3) Sign up to the gym! (Keep debating this one!)
4) Keep my wonderful man (dating at the moment, may move to something more!)
5) Find a cause to volunteer for
6) Start university or a full time career!
Only a few goals! I especially am keen to keep up this blog, it has definitely been a huge goal in my life that I am finally keeping up.
|Spending evenings drinking at P&P!|
I hope you are all okay! And opening your advent calenders with excitement!
Love you all